Six Month Smiles | Six Month Smiles Derry Northern Ireland
What is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles is a new treatment from the USA, it is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Foyle Dental Spa are the largest provider of Six Month Smile in Northern Ireland
Difference between Six Month Smile Treatment and Traditional Orthodontics
1: We achieve significant improvements in your smile.
2: All braces are clear and very aesthetic (like the one Tom Cruise wore).
3: It is very fast (6 months as opposed to 2 ½ years with conventional orthodontics).
4:Less costly than traditional orthodontics.
Six-Month Smiles can be used to treat a wide variety of orthodontic complaints, including:
The main benefits of the Six Month Smiles system are:
Six Month Smile FAQ’s
How can teeth be straightened in only six months?
The Six Month Smiles technique employs the latest technology and techniques in dentistry to move your teeth quickly and safely. The key components of the treatment are the use of special nickel titanium wires and a primary focus of moving the teeth that show when you smile.
Does it hurt?
We use light forces over short period of time so there is minimal discomfort.
What do they look like?
They are very aesthetic, you can hardly see them. We use clear braces and white wires.
How long does the treatment take?
The average treatment time is 6 months of less.
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £1795.